Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wana See You Smile

Wana see you smile - Wana see you play
You made me happy n you made my day
Now let me help n clear your fray
...let me pray n bring you a new ray

Dnt wana see you scared – dnt wana see you in fear
You were always near n made me cheer
Now let me mend n heal your sear
...let me hear n stitch your tear

Why are the tears rolling out of your eyes?
Let me try – n bring you colorful butterflies

Wana see you in joy - Wana see you enjoy
You cleared my chaos n been like a buoy
Let me offer my hand n snatch ur sorrows to destroy
...let me listen – please dnt be coy

Dnt wana see you bother – Dnt wana see you ponder
You always guided me when I wandered
Now let me heal n overcome your anger
...let me fight n aid you conquer

What’s making you annoy, please make me aware
Let me share – I truly n heartily care

Won’t let you – to be so soon in despair – come on share with me all your nightmare
Will be with you my friend, my buddy till the end that I swear

Can’t see you mumbling can’t see you tumbling
You handled my mood swing n made me sing
Let me save you n help you from sinking
...let me clean n cure all your burnings

Wana see you smile - Wana see you play...
Wana see you in joy - Wana see you enjoy...

3 comments:

~ M ~ said...

Nice.. lines.. Muru.. real nice :)

Maya said...

Very nice re Muru... Mast hai... :) :)
Your heartfelt wishes for the one u like / love / are friends with is really nice :)

@Mridu: waiting for u to continue ur story ;)

Murugesh said...

thnks mridz
thnks maya :D
n me too waiting 4 mridz's story