Thursday, May 27, 2010

From my buddy - spcl b'dy gift

This one is from my school buddy, Maya.... my very spcl b'day gift,
very sweet and cute poem...surely im overwhelmed

His cute smile is definitely misleading,
A naughty comment is surely breeding;

You'll be forgiven to think he's a school boy,
Beware though, small cars are not his toy;

Finance, accounts & more at his finger-tips,
Taunts and teasers at the tip of his lips;

Friendly,understanding and affable he is,
Though in school I gave him a total miss!!

An year ago I met this guy called Muru,
Tabse hua hai ye friendship shuru :) :)

Wish you a very very happy birthday re :) :)

3 comments:

Murugesh said...

Thnks Maya, this is very sweet and cute poem

~ M ~ said...

Aww.. tht ws extremely sweet of Maya :)

Happy B'day Muru.. didn't u get the perfect gift this bday? :D

Murugesh said...

this b'day been very spcl.... recd so many wishes n gifts, incl the above lovely poem :D :D :D