Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Hands Got Stupid Lines

My hands got stupid lines
Does it have any luck or any lifeline?
But how few lines can determine
My life is all mine - I play and I shine

Lines can’t control nor withhold
My Soul – I mold and get the goal

My hands got wacky lines
Does it have anything to specify or define?
But how few lines can determine
My life is all mine - I outline and I shine

Lines can’t decline nor confine
My Destiny – I draw and I align

My hands got nutty lines
I fail to understand and yup I decline
How few lines can determine
Yea… My life – I don’t blame and I don’t whine

Lines – few move east and north
Lines – few move west and south
Few cut and fight each other - few get along and move together

I don’t care and I’m not scared
Lines are guideline and not deadline
I can make new and change few lines
It’s my hand, my lines and I will refine

Stop staring at the lines - forget the lines
My life - I determine and I design

9 comments:

Deepa said...

mast hai

Murugesh said...

thanks deepu :D

Maya said...

really nice...optimistic thinking...am proud of you re :) :)

umeshkalantri said...

superb...itna sab kuch likhta kaise hai tu....????

Viren Shah said...

ITs Different->LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!

~ M ~ said...

Yo.. hip-hop beats lagaake dekh.. mast lagta hai! :)

Hari Viswanathan said...

Something different and also a blend of Indian and American English. Liked it

Hari Viswanathan

Murugesh said...

thnks guys...

Sandeep hoskeri said...

Good one Muru.................. Seems someone has ignited your passion.......... Carry on the good work mate.......Cheers